The Star Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Lounge

The Place to Chill, Hang Out, and Have Fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Everyone.

Go down 
+4
cow
Sugenny
Gareki
Ariana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

Stars : 376

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 8:59 pm

I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from this forum. It may seem long but it's only temporary, it may turn permanent if things keep going on the way they are. Recently I've gotten my administrating powers taken away for being too strict. It was nice talking to you, but if you'd like to contact me you can always check out my twitter, skype, ask.fm, and my new forum that I have put in my signature. I appreciate each and everyone of you, and I want you to know that you're not alone. You've all been too kind and I just wanted to say a proper goodbye so you wouldn't think I was away without an official leave.  (AWOL)

I think I'm going to continue with my singing career now, but I want you all to know that you all made a difference in my lives and that when I become famous I'll remember you.

Best wishes,

Charlene.

Last edited by Ariana on Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gareki
Star Student
Star Student
Gareki

Stars : 92

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

aw bye ariana, see ya later.
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 9:15 pm

Bye Kat. It was nice knowing you during this time being. I hope we can reconnect sometime soon. Bye guys!
Back to top Go down
Sugenny
Founder
Sugenny

Stars : 151

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 9:20 pm

I don't respect this at all,this is just making us look bad.No,we didn't take you off admin because we didn't need you but because we have received several complaints about your actions
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 10:05 pm

See guys? Apparently my farewell is an embarrassment. I know that I was strict okay, but there's no reason not to respect me. Goodbye. I was so close to making this a suicide letter. I already have things hard at home. Before you people start saying that you guys do too. I just want to let you know. Things are rough all over. I am aware of other things. But this is my reason.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
cow
Star Student
Star Student
cow

Stars : 54

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 12:12 am

there's no forum in your signature? anyways, best of wishes with your personal life and career.
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 1:28 am

I hope I do become successful. It's nice of you guys to say goodbye to me.
Back to top Go down
Taco Bell
Admin
Taco Bell

Stars : 113

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 9:54 am

aw bye..

Are you still going to be on skype Sad
Back to top Go down
https://starlounge.forumotion.com
Mayu
Admin
Mayu

Stars : 65
Location : Ru Ri Ra, Ru Ri Ra, I can hear the song. who seems to be singing this lullaby...?

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 3:19 pm

Sugenny wrote:
I don't respect this at all,this is just making us look bad.No,we didn't take you off admin because we didn't need you but because we have received several complaints about your actions

ono hun im sorry you feel that way.
@Ari I hope I can talk to you soon, maybe I'll hear you on the radio! Bai
Back to top Go down
http://mineloid.forumotion.com.
linda88
Star Galaxy
Star Galaxy
linda88

Stars : 174

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 3:25 pm

bye ariana. I'll miss you! Sad
Back to top Go down
A
A

Stars : 129

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 9:25 pm

you're still pretty active so um...
Back to top Go down
Mayu
Admin
Mayu

Stars : 65
Location : Ru Ri Ra, Ru Ri Ra, I can hear the song. who seems to be singing this lullaby...?

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 12:41 am

Ariana wrote:
Goodbye. I was so close to making this a suicide letter.

Im gonna
Seriously:

Plus, now that you're not an admin, those reported posts piled up so much, that you only have one warning left. Use your priveleges wisely.
Back to top Go down
http://mineloid.forumotion.com.
A
A

Stars : 129

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 1:14 am

I honestly think you're doing this for attention, Charlene. PATHETIC.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone.   Goodbye Everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Lounge :: Star Lounge :: 5 Star Hotel-
Jump to: