The Star Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Lounge

The Place to Chill, Hang Out, and Have Fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I'm new here. :v

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayden
New Star
New Star
Hayden

Stars : 29

Hello! I'm new here. :v Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm new here. :v   Hello! I'm new here. :v Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:14 am

Hello! I'm Hayden, and I've happened to stumble across this forum. How did i do that, you may ask? I was going to see if someone had the url starlounge.forumotion.com, as I wanted to make a forum named that myself. Turns out, it was already taken obviously. So, I decided to check it out. Therefor, here I am.
As for my interests, I can't say I like much aside from a few television shows and many, many video games. I'm not quite sure if I'm able to list them all. Although, some of my favourites are Ib, .flow, and Yume Nikki. I'm unable to play .flow at the moment, but I've read much information on it.
On a somewhat more important topic, I prefer to go by they/their pronouns. Although, if you must, use either male or female pronouns. I really do not care.
Anyways, that's about it! Thanks for reading, and I hope all of you have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
A
A

Stars : 129

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here. :v   Hello! I'm new here. :v Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:16 am

Hello, Hayden. Welcome to the forum. Make sure to read the rules; It lowers your chance of getting banned/ An infraction. Please make sure to read the rules carefully, and if you need any help, feel free to PM Me, Lucky, or one of the other staff members!
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

Stars : 376

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here. :v   Hello! I'm new here. :v Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:19 am

Welcome to the forum Hayden, please read the rules - I have updated them. Enjoy your stay. Our family greets you with open arms.

If you haven't noticed, I am one of the 4 administrators here. If you seek any help whatsoever feel free to use our private messaging system to get your answer.
Back to top Go down
Sugenny
Founder
Sugenny

Stars : 151

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here. :v   Hello! I'm new here. :v Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 5:20 am

Welcome to the forum!My name is Ava and I'm the founder , please read the rules to prevent yourself from getting banned/earning an infraction.If you have any questions/problems PM me or any of the other staff members!
Back to top Go down
Mayu
Admin
Mayu

Stars : 65
Location : Ru Ri Ra, Ru Ri Ra, I can hear the song. who seems to be singing this lullaby...?

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here. :v   Hello! I'm new here. :v Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 12:23 am

Hai, I'm Mayu, and just ask me if you need anything.
Oh and I'm gonna show you something really funny, I'll send it by PM
Back to top Go down
http://mineloid.forumotion.com.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here. :v   Hello! I'm new here. :v Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm new here. :v
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Lounge :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: