The Star Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Lounge

The Place to Chill, Hang Out, and Have Fun!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Favorite Star

Go down 
+3
Ariana
A
Sugenny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A
A

Stars : 129

My Favorite Star - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 1:10 am

(( You guys are cracking me up.)

I was watching this space show with my dad; Apparently Pluto isn't a planet anymore because it's something called a "dwarf planet."

And, Mars is extremely cold.
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

Stars : 376

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 1:24 am

Yes, Pluto is too small to be considered a planet. My teacher told me this 2 years ago. But as to stars, the sun is my favorite. It always will be.
Back to top Go down
Aden
New Star
New Star
Aden

Stars : 29

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 1:34 am

Sirius is a pretty great one! In fact, it's a blue star, which I did notice you guys were most fond of...right? But it's also kind of a rainbow star since its color changes back and forth. P:

Also, fun fact! The bigger the star, the quicker it blows out/becomes a black hole/white dwarf/whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 1:46 am

Oh wow, that is all very interesting. I can't help but add in that the star you are talking about is Sirius A, Sirius B is across from it but looks nothing like it, and Sirius C is almost completely burnt out. Sirius is 8.7 light years away from earth, although it is very nice indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aden
New Star
New Star
Aden

Stars : 29

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 2:12 am

@Ariana: There's no such thing as Sirius C, instead only Sirius A and B. Sirius C is a myth; only fictional.

Also, the moon is not a planet. It is not orbiting any star, nor can you go inside it. It's literally, and exaggeratedly, a ball of iron that watches over the Earth at all times.
Back to top Go down
Witch
New Star
New Star
Witch

Stars : 35

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 4:43 am

I like the sun mainly because without it we would exist or if it stopped burning, we'd all die
Back to top Go down
Sugenny
Founder
Sugenny

Stars : 151

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 5:53 am

yea I have mixed emotions about the sun,but its really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 6:17 am

Yes, it helps us survive and I'm happy it's here.
Back to top Go down
A
A

Stars : 129

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 4:07 pm

Although the sun is a burning ball of heat that murders whatever touches it burning them to ash, It's very beautiful and the reason why we have life on earth.
Back to top Go down
Sugenny
Founder
Sugenny

Stars : 151

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 5:07 pm

It's the reason why we live on earth,and is the reason why we have Global Warming and is the reason why the ice is melting in Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Constellation
Constellation
Ariana

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 7:45 pm

Well, actually it's not the reason to global warming. The reason to global warming is all the pollution we're doing. Like cars, factories, and methane gas itself. Also, this may come as a surprise but - methane is the gas produced when we fart. Instead of going through the ozone layer and into space, it's all staying within the earth. Even though we allegedly have a "hole" in the ozone layer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Star   My Favorite Star - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Star
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2